Whew, it's been awhile.
Here's what's up with me (other than making a few cosmetic changes to this blog):
1. I'm a dummy. Because I went on a friend's FB page knowing exactly what I'd find, pictures of that ginger whoreface. Ugh, I deserved the knots it brought to my stomach because I'm an idiot glutton for punishment. And I was doing so well...
2. I got a new phone...only I'm sort of afraid to do anything fun with it. I got a touch screen because it was all cute and expensive and FREE, and I had to get a data plan so I got the cheap one. Only now I'm afraid to do anything since it's not unlimited and I have no idea how many MBs I'm going to use.
3. My jewelry parties have been slacking (some cancels in May) which could have been a good thing considering how busy I was in May (see #4) but now I'm kinda screwed for June/July. One good thing is that I signed up a new jeweler! I'm pretty dang stoked about that.
4. I threw a kick ass surprise 30th birthday party for Pissboy, which he loved (or so he says). I also co-threw a kick ass fabulous baby shower for one of my best friends. I told you I was busy. I actually love planning parties, but I'd probably love it more with someone else's money.
5. This one sucks...my mom's dog is not doing well, and will probably not be with us too much longer. I am quite distraught over this, as is my mother and sister. We're not dog lovers, we're dog parents and sisters and such. Praying he doesn't suffer, that's the worst thing.
6. I am desperately trying to get a new job because I loathe my current one so much. I had a great phone interview on Tuesday and I'm just waiting for HR to call me and set up the in-person interview I was promised. If I don't hear from them by tomorrow I'm following up. I happen to know that they are quite short-staffed. Pray, people, not only for my paycheck but for my sanity.
7. There are too many projects at my home to list, but I'm slowly getting things done. More slowly than I'd like, but when I'm motivated it's hard to motivate PB all the time. I kinda wish he'd be more proactive.
8. PB and I are doing great...living together is working out pretty well so far. Now if we could just get these bills taken care of so we'd get our finances regulated.
9. Some really great festivals in the neighborhood are happening RIGHT NOW so that's always a fun thing. One of my favorite events of the year.
So that's it for now. Nothing earth-shattering but lots keeping me busy.